Free- and Reduced-Priced Meal Applications
Parents and guardians may now apply online for free- and reduced-priced meals.
- Read the online application instructions to guide you through the easy online application process.
- Access SchoolLunchapp.com by clicking the link.
- Things to know:
- A new application must be completed every year.
- Paper applications are still available at Nutrition Services or at each school. Read the Paper Application Instructions to guide you through the application process.
FWCS meals served as part of the National School Lunch and Breakfast Programs are offered to students at the following prices:
- Reduced-price breakfast $0.30
- Reduced-price lunch $0.40
- Elementary breakfast $ 1.10
- Elementary lunch $1.50
- Secondary breakfast $1.20
- Secondary lunch $1.60
- Towles Intermediate School breakfast $1.20
- Towles Intermediate School lunch $1.60
- Ala carte milk $.35
- Adult lunch $2.80
Online Meal Payment
You can now pay for your students' meals online!
- Read the Online Payments Instructions to guide you through the easy online account set up process.
- Access MySchoolBucks.com by clicking the link.
- Things to know:
- From this site you will create your account and add money to your child's school meal account. All you need is your child's name, student ID number, and school ZIP code.
- If you have more than one child in the District you can handle all online prepayments from the same online account.
- Payments may be made through an existing PayPal account or with a major credit or debit card.
- In order to cover the bank costs associated with the online prepayment service, MySchoolBucks charges a convenience fee of $1.95 per transaction. Parents placing money into multiple meal accounts will only be assessed the $1.95 fee once per deposit transaction.
Other Payment Options
In addition to the new online payment system, Nutrition Services accepts cash and check as payment options for meals. We encourage students to put money on account at the beginning of the school year. Parents may specify how money on account is used - for meals & a la carte items or for meals only.
- No more than two charged meals are allowed. If a student has two existing charges and does not have money for that day's meal, an alternate food item will be provided to the student for lunch
- No charges are allowed. Cafeteria Managers will instruct students to borrow money from a friend or call his/her parent or guardian requesting money.
All unpaid charges at the end of the school year will remain on the student's account the next year - it is the parent's responsibility to pay these charges.